Mold remediation Services
Mold Remediation Service
For Your Home or Business
Mold can be dangerous, it is not a hazardous material like asbestos, but it is a health risk and should be remediated accordingly. Remediation of mold contamination either by cleaning or removal of affected material is necessary to assure a healthy breathing environment. The EPA suggests that any mold-covered surface larger than 10 square feet (about 3 feet by 3 feet) should be handled by mold remediation professionals. Luckily, Good To Go Restoration can help you remediate mold in your home or office. We offer our mold remediation service to most of the greater Puget Sound area.
Call us today (425) 382-2956 or contact us right now for help.
What Does it Cost to remove mold?
The amount of mold present will directly affect your mold removal cost. There are many variables involved with Contact Good To Go Restoration today, and get an idea of how much your mold removal will cost.
Related Water Services & Information
- Overview of Water Services
- Water Damage Tips
- Water Restoration Process
- Caring For Your Belongings
- Storm Damage
- Mold Remediation
- Commercial Water Damage
What is Mold Remediation?
Mold remediation is the process of killing and removing mold from places that have mold overgrowth. Mold Remediation starts with cleaning up the existing mold wherever it is found, and it also requires preventing new growth by finding out where the moisture is coming from.
Generally, the cleanup process involves: Removing water-damaged, mold-infested materials, Cleaning and disinfecting walls, carpet, and personal items, Removing drywall and studs if mold damage is extensive. Vacuuming with HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filtration.
Should I Have The Mold Removed?
Mold spores are everywhere, they are a natural part of the earth’s ecological system and they serve an important purpose. Mold helps to break down biodegradable materials in the environment, but you need to be aware that some molds are very hazardous to human health.
When mold grows in a home, it can cause severe respiratory illnesses, as well as skin, eye, and nose irritation. Mold can also cause damage to your home’s structures, like drywall and wood.